Headache

Gosh...
Woke up with a bad headache...
Is like someone dropped Earth on my head...
Didn't really go off till i ate panadol..
And i got addicted to SD Gundam..HAHA
SUPER CUTE AND MOST OF ALL...fun

Went out with my family including my grandma...
At Suntec Crystal Jade...
Good stuff i must say...
After being stuffed with so much food...LOL

After that walked around Carrefour...
And my mum was like checking out the 2 gays..
And was like..
"Eugene Eugene...See those TWO... Sexy eh?"
So being me...
Went to entertain my mum by acting out like one...haha oops

Everything went well for today...
Just came back...
Gonna bathe...
And probably continue with the game
I just started today:)) hehe

Well...
Though in the car...
I felt rather stress over certain areas...
Like work, studies, and probably love life...
But I guess it's just my brain being bored...
Nothing to think about...hehe

Signing off
CZEM:)

Straight to your heart...

0 comments:

Post a Comment